Thursday, January 29, 2015

My January Insights...


Can you believe we've nearly written off the first month of 2015?  It's rather unimaginable, really...


That being said, I thought I'd share a few personal insights from the month about to close...


Professionally, it's been a super-busy year thus far.  This equates to many workplace deadlines, and many "have to's" in my "9 to 5" life.


The beauty in this is that I'm learning (in my life spent "off the clock") to trust (and honor) my own natural rhythms and intuitive callings on how to enjoy my time.  It's led me to relax more, better balance home-based "to do's," and savor life's precious moments somewhat more than I ever have before.


One of my favorite times of the day is in the early morning; relaxing with java and journal in hand.  Although I've been an avid journal writer for many years now, I established my morning journal writing ritual about a year ago.  With the busy month it's been, I realize, now (more than ever before), how much I adore this practice.

 Moto Jacket: Michael Kors
Beret: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Hue
Scarf: Local Boutique
Dress: Vintage (Etsy)
Handbag: Milly
Boots: Hunter
Cashmere Gloves: Moschino
Sunnies: Ray Ban


Share with me your insights from this month about to close (in what's soon to be no longer a "brand new" year). I'd love hearing them!

Joy, peace and hugs! T.

Linked on Thursday to:   Spotlight Weekly Over 50 Feeling 40 * Treasure Tromp and on Friday to: Style Elixir *Rachel the Hat * Favorite Fashion Friday and Fashion Should Be Fun