Thursday, February 19, 2015

Appreciation Mode...



Sometimes, feelings of gratitude and appreciation literally overcome me. When they do, they often appear out of the blue; post a super-busy work week or following a period of time where I've been in "auto-pilot mode" for far too long.


These pics were taken last Friday evening; following a super-busy work week, and minutes before heading off for a dinner date (downtown) with Mark.  Feelings of extreme gratitude--for pretty much everything in my life--were indeed flooding my heart...



Shifting my thoughts a bit... A couple of things that I'm appreciative for fashion-wise... The pants I'm donning in these pics are an investment pair of wool trousers. I bought them at a boutique in Indiana last fall.  They'd originally sported a $159 price tag, but I purchased them off a final clearance rack for $35. And, my lovely gray turtleneck (I've been on the search for one of these!), I found while browsing a local thrift shop a couple of Saturdays ago (believe me, I paid next to nothing for this mint piece!).

 Coat: L.L. Bean
Scarf: Coach (gifted)
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff
Gloves: Coach
Booties: Nine West
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Turtleneck: J.Jill (thrifted)
Wool Trousers: Drew
Pendant: Vintage Tiffany (Etsy)


So, tell me... What feelings of appreciation are flooding your heart as of late? Would adore hearing about them.

Joy & grace, T.

Linked on Thursday to:   Thursday Fashion Files * Spotlight Weekly Over 50 Feeling 40 * Treasure Tromp * Let Your Light Shine Thursday and on Friday to:  Style Elixir *Rachel the Hat * Favorite Fashion Friday and Fashion Should Be Fun
.