Thursday, February 12, 2015

What I Wore: Wear Red Day 2015


I'm a Go Red for Women ambassador.  If you don't know what this is, I hope you'll take a moment to check out this past post. It's a movement that's near and dear to me!


These pics were taken last Friday evening; post a day in the office (and, on my way to my weekly downtown dinner date with Mark). February has been deemed "Heart Month" by the American Heart Association.


Take a moment and check out the links above to learn about heart healthiness in women, and why it is a cause that I so fully embrace. Caring for my own heart health (healthy eating, stress-reduction techniques and regular exercise--to name a few) is not a chore; it's truly part of my self-nurturing regimen.  Spreading the word about heart healthiness--it's my personal advocacy!

 Cashmere Cardigan: Marshall's
Dress: c/o eShakti
Silk Scarf: Oscar de la Renta (consigned)
Cashmere Gloves: Moschino (gifted)
Tights: Simply Vera Wang
Booties: Nine West
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Handbag: Coach
Red Dress Brooch: American Heart Association



Joy & peace, T.

Linked on Thursday to:   Spotlight Weekly Over 50 Feeling 40 * Treasure Tromp * Let Your Light Shine Thursday * What Wives Wear and on Friday to: Simple SequinsStyle Elixir *Rachel the Hat * Favorite Fashion Friday and Fashion Should Be Fun