Thursday, April 30, 2015

Welcome, May: My Dreams for a New "Year"


I'm a bull. Rather, I'm a Taurus. Yes, May is the month of my birth (smile).


Birthdays always seem like a start of a new year to me--at least in some sense. It's a time of reflection; of hopes and dreams...


This year, I hope to reach further, to connect more deeply, to experience more mindfully.


I dream of soaring higher, burning brighter, and having fun doing so. I wish to inspire, to teach, to mentor.


I want to be unafraid, empowered, and authentically myself.


I desire to take the "leap," live my dreams and make each day really count in this precious new year.

Poncho: Ralph Lauren (another lovely option)
Blouse: Nine & Co. (thrifted; similar)
Sweater: Dolce Vita (older)
Trousers: Drew (boutique purchase; love this similar option)
Hosiery: Simply Vera Wang
Heels: Michael Kors (now on sale)
Handbag: Coach (this one's nice, too)
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Beads: Vintage


Joy, grace and peace, T.

Linked on Thursday to:   Thursday Fashion Files * Spotlight Weekly Over 50 Feeling 40 * Let Your Light Shine Thursday * Happiness at Mid Life and on Friday to:  Style Elixir *Rachel the Hat * Favorite Fashion Friday and Fashion Should Be Fun