Thursday, May 28, 2015

What I Wore: Brunch in Michigan


Thought I'd share a few pics from last weekend's jaunt to Michigan...


Mark and I headed out early Sunday morning.  Our destination: to dash off for a visit with our beautiful son, daughter-in-law and grandson for lots of great conversation, hugs, cuddles, baby playtime, brunch, and a family walk through quaint downtown Royal Oak, where we dined.


These pics were taken in Bowling Green, behind the coffee shop where I stopped for a java (one "for the road"). And, yes, I enjoyed several other cups once I sat down for brunch that day, too (smile).

 Dress: c/o eShakti
Denim Blouse: Fossil (similar)
Shoes: Toms
Handbag: Coach (love this similar option)
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Bracelet: Vintage
Lips: NARS Rikugien


The temps were moderate and it was breezy that day. This outfit was comfy; yet, it was chic (This, I like.).


What's on your agenda this weekend? Our main focus is on home landscaping/flower planting.  Would love to hear what you're doing, though!

Joy and grace, T.