Thursday, May 7, 2015

What Progress Looks Like to Me...


Living in northwest Ohio, few things make me happier than the appearance of warmer weather! And, last Saturday, we finally received a dose of it (smile)...


As much as Mark and I love to venture out to enjoy an adventuresome day trip on a lovely Saturday such as this, we didn't last week.  Come to think of it, this may have been the first Saturday we stayed "put" (or weren't entertaining) in a while...


Nevertheless, it was a fab day as I feel I made progress on a few (long overdue) projects as a result...


Yup... This past Saturday, I treated myself to a salon pedi, took a print to a local shop for framing, wrote, weeded out my closet, transferred my winter clothing to a spare closet upstairs, cuddled/played scads with my cat, enjoyed a long + lazy takeout breakfast with Mark at home, answered/sent blog-related emails, caught myself up on watching fave YouTube video channels, and even napped.  To top it all off (quite nicely), we did venture out for dinner at a great Irish Pub, here in town, that eve, too; one we hadn't been to in far too long (the outfit featured here is what I wore).

Striped Chambray: No brand (consigned; similar + on sale here)
Jeans: Loft
Belt: Banana Republic (love this one)
Shoes: Nine West
Hat: Vintage
Sunnies: Vera Bradley
Bracelet: Vintage Monet
Lips: Lancome Pink Sapphire
Watch: Kate Spade (gifted)
Clutch: BGBG (sold out; another great option)


Progress feels good, doesn't it?  Tell me what progress looks like to you. I'd love hearing about it!

Joy & peace, T.

Linked on Thursday to:   Thursday Fashion Files * Spotlight Weekly Over 50 Feeling 40 * Let Your Light Shine Thursday * Happiness at Mid Life and on Friday to:  Style Elixir *Rachel the Hat * Favorite Fashion Friday and Fashion Should Be Fun