Thursday, June 25, 2015

In Celebration of Small Successes...


Ever celebrate a small success?  I try to; although, I am not as adept at it as I'd like to be.  Well... Today, I'm putting my celebratory skills to work a bit...



May seem like a trivial thing, but I gifted myself a beautiful walk outdoors a few evenings ago.  You see, the weather here has been gorgeous--not too cold or warm, and sunny, too (Yes, finally!).


That morning, journal in hand (and a cup of java close by), I mused over what special gift I could give to myself on that gorgeous day.  The first thought in my head was, "Treat yourself to a mindful walk outdoors after work, tonight."


At the conclusion of my busy work day, there were plenty of other "to do's" that awaited me at home.  Nevertheless, I kept my promise to myself; enjoying an enchanting evening walk outdoors.  Guess what? I was so very glad I did!

Dress: Vintage (Etsy)
Jean Vest: J.Crew
Boots: Michael Kors
Handbag: Vera Bradley
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Brooch: Vintage (Antique Shop)
Bracelet: MNG by Mango
Watch: Coach (Gifted)


Share with me a recent small success you are celebrating. Would love hearing about it!

Joy & peace, T.