Sunday, June 28, 2015

Style Feature: Scala Collezione


Recently, I was sent a road test sample of the adorable hat I'm sporting in these pics.  It's the Scala Collezione in casual chic style, LC484.


Aside from the obvious fact that I love the look of this Scala Collezione hat, other plusses include the fact that it:
  • is versatile (it's brim can be worn down (which is also super-cute) or rolled up as I've featured here);
  • has a UPF 50+ rating (a HUGE health and beauty (and anti-aging) bonus);
  • boasts fabulous packability capability (can be packed, folded, crushed, tossed in a tote or suitcase and easily rebounds to its original shape); 
  • comes in an array of flattering shades to include black, white, natural, taupe, olive, periwinkle, rose, coral, lime, aqua and banana; and
  • is complete with an adjustable, inner drawstring (to ensure the perfect fit).


I've already decided I'm donning this sweet hat on a planned Independence Day outing this weekend and packing it for an upcoming weekend getaway in the latter part of July.  Click here to buy this fab Scala Collezione hat (and enjoy free shipping, too!).


Joy & grace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style SessionsGaray Treasures and Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated Poppy and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday

Linked on Friday to: Fashion Should Be Fun