Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Kind of Weekend Work I Love...



These pics were taken last Friday evening--just before Mark and I headed off for a dinner date, downtown.  It was the close of a busy work week, and the start of a productive weekend...


You see, I hoped for lovely weather (even though Saturday's forecast looked bleak).  Guess what? Hoping for the best didn't hurt me a bit.  We had a beautiful Saturday! The rains were delayed and actually held off until later in the evening.


This allowed me to dive in and flower garden. Truly, this is a passion of mine.  This spring, we've been so busy (running here and there most weekends). Plus, it's either been too rainy or too cool to do much in my  beloved flower gardens.


I have a few more flower beds that need tending.  So...yes, this weekend, that's what I hope to accomplish--more flower gardening.  It's the kind of weekend work I really love!



No, these lovely landscaped beds aren't mine. These were taken at the local public library grounds.  However, past posts featuring my gardens can be viewed here and here.

 Lace Jacket: Lucky Brand (consigned)
Dress: Maggy London (consigned; another lovely option)
Peep-toe Booties: Steve Madden (similar)
Handbag: Kate Spade
Garnet Bracelet: c/o Anjolee
Earrings: Gifted
Silver ID Bracelet: Liberated from hubby
Watch: Kate Spade (gifted)
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Nails: Essie Find Me An Oasis
Lips: NARS Cruella


Tell me what type of "downtime" productivity you adore? Would love hearing about it!

Joy & grace, T.