Thursday, August 6, 2015

A Spot of Relaxation=Joy


This is the final post featuring pics from my recent getaway to Indiana.  You might remember (from this past post), I referred to my (then upcoming) journey as "my therapeutic recharge." I am excited to note that it was indeed just that!


Sights from the lovely Indiana University campus

These photos were taken outside the splendid Indiana Memorial Union/Biddle Hotel, where we stayed the night before.  That morning, we strolled a portion of the campus en route to breakfast in Bloomington.

Dress: Kohl's
Hat: Cappelli (see my recent review of another one of their hats)
Shoes: No brand (and older)
Sunnies: c/o Firmoo
Handbag: Vera Bradley (gifted)
Watch: Coach (gifted)
Bracelet: Fossil
Denim Vest: Loft c/o and via Brandzaffair

The Sample Gates on the campus of Indiana University

In these pics, I'm sporting a jeans vest that's courtesy of Brandzaffair. If you haven't read my earlier post featuring a review of this great shopping platform, please do by clicking here.


I stepped inside the Indiana Memorial Union for a few of this post's photographs.  This gives me the opportunity to share what an extraordinary place it is from inside, too! Check out added pics taken outside the Indiana Memorial Union here.


On our way out of Bloomington, we stopped by my favorite winery.  The pics below were snapped on our way inside (smile).





Joy & grace, T.

Linked on Thursday to:   Thursday Fashion Files * Spotlight Weekly Over 50 Feeling 40 * High Latitude Style * Happiness at Mid Life and on Friday to:  Style Elixir *Rachel the Hat * Favorite Fashion Friday and Fashion Should Be Fun

Disclosure: Products were provided via Brandzaffair.com. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and not indicative of the opinions or positions of Brandzaffair.