Thursday, August 20, 2015

My Latest Therapeutic Recharge...


You might remember, I took a much-needed therapeutic recharge last month...


Well... I'm getting ready to take another one.  Mark and I are headed off to a long-awaited vacation in New England, shortly.


As I ready for the trip (and, settle back into my normal routines, afterwards), the blog will be on a brief hiatus.  Regular blog posts will return in early September.


It's been a busy year for me, professionally.  Although I love both my job and blogging, respites such as these are vital to my well-being.  This past post provides added insights about the importance of relaxation.


I'll have photos and memories to share from our adventures in New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts--upon my return in September...  If you'd like to stay in touch during my break, be sure and "like" Tickled Pink Woman's Facebook page.   I'll publish photos and updates there while I'm away from the blogosphere!

 Chambray Shirt Dress: Forever 21
Handbag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Franco Sarto
Sunnies: Betsey Johnson
Silver ID Bracelet: Borrowed from Husband
Watch: Kate Spade (gifted)
Pendant: Vintage Tiffany (under clothing)



Hugs, joy & grace, T.

This post will be linked to Style SessionsGaray TreasuresConfident TwosdayThe Pleated Poppy, Color and Grace Fashion Link UpSydney Fashion Hunter, Whatcha Wearing WednesdayThursday Fashion Files * Spotlight Weekly Over 50 Feeling 40 * High Latitude Style * Happiness at Mid Life and  Fashion Should Be Fun.