Ever stop, and suddenly say, "Hmmm?" The last few weeks, I seem to be doing a good deal of that.
Top: Talbot's (thrifted; similar + very affordable alternative)
Skirt: No brand (similar)
Peep-toe Booties: Steve Madden
Jasper Beads: Vintage
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Handbag: Coach (love this similar option)
Watch: Coach (gifted; adore this one, too)
Stone Bracelet: Resort Gift Shop (Nassau, Bahamas)
Nails: OPI Keeping Suzy at Bay
Lips: NARS Red Lizard
Here are a few of life's recent insights I've received:
- just ask; the response may be one that benefits;
- when it's right, act; don't wait;
- never underestimate the value of "big picture" thinking;
- it never hurts to expect the best; and
- self-praise is the only variety that truly matters.
Share with me your recent insights. Would adore hearing them!
Joy & grace, T.
BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style (Sunday) and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday (Monday).