Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Yoga Adoration...


It's been a super-busy and action-packed couple of weeks! October was such a lovely month; my social calendar over-floweth (smile).  The only downside being: I missed attending yoga classes this past few weeks.


I've been a dedicated "yogini" for the last five years, now.  When not attending yoga class for any more that a week, I find my body, mind and spirit literally crave my reemergence into this practice.


Tomorrow evening, I'm headed back to yoga class.  And, yes, I simply cannot wait to get there!


Already, I know I'll be doing something that strengthens my body, relaxes my spirit and feeds my soul. This yoga addiction I have... Well, it's something I'll proudly own (smile).

Cashmere Cardigan: Marshall's
Dress: Vintage (Etsy)
Tights: Simply Vera Wang
Booties: Nine West
Scarf: Old Navy
Belt: No Brand (and thrifted)
Handbag: Sole Society
Sunnies: Nine West
Brooch: Vintage (Etsy)


Share with me your thoughts about yoga or anything else your spirit craves.  I'd love hearing about it!

Joy, grace and peace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style Sessions, Garay Treasures Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me (link up) and Confident Twosday. On Wednesday, linking to: What I Wore: The Pleated Poppy.