Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sights & Style: Washington D.C.



Yes, I've been away...

Mark and I flew off to Washington D.C. early last Thursday morning, and arrived back home Sunday night.  We had a fabulous journey; celebrating our wedding anniversary in a historic location where spring has indeed sprung. We enjoyed lots of great dining and sightseeing (and, even a spot of shopping). The cherry blossoms were at their peak and we even dodged the rain!







 
 Silk Blouse: Charter Club (thrifted)
Sweater: Ralph Lauren (gifted)
Pendant: Vintage Tiffany (Etsy)
Jeans: Loft
Handbag: Kate Spade (gifted)
Sunnies: Vera Bradley
Booties: GC Shoes (boutique purchase)
Garnet Bracelet: Anjolee (see my review of it here)
Lipstick: NARS Red Lizard
Nails: Essie Limo Scene







It's been especially busy for me at work this last few months; so, I truly needed this wonderful diversion! Will share more sights and style from our recent getaway in upcoming posts.

Joy & grace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style Sessions and Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated PoppyGaray Treasures and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday