Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Therapeutic Recharge...


 

A few weeks back, I extended my Independence Day holiday a bit by using vacation leave (from work) on the Thursday before and Monday after.  I can't tell you how beneficial this was--to simply take a few days to rest, relax and recharge.


On my days off from work, I read, walked (and ran) outdoors, flower gardened, and spent time envisioning future home renovations/redecorating.  This week, Mark and I are headed off for short, but exciting, out-of-state getaway.


As a result, you won't hear from me for a few days (smile). But, please know this time will spur added recharge of this woman's spirit! So, I'll be back later next week with plenty of pics...



Fedora: Old Navy
Shirt Dress: Ralph Lauren (consigned)
Jean Jacket: Piace Boutique (Bloomington, IN)
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Canvas Boat Shoes: Sperry
Lips: Estee Lauder Black Cherry
Nails: Essie Midnight Cami
Watch: Kate Spade (gifted)
Bracelet: Vintage Tiffany (Etsy)
Handbag: Michael Kors


My Thursday and Monday downtime (of a few weeks ago) resulted in the "on-the-spot" creation of several lovely bird baths in my flower gardens with clay pots that had been gathering dust in our home's garage.  Yes, that's one of them featured below.  You see, there's nothing like a little break from the norm to get one's creativity flowing.

Joy & hugs, T.


This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style SessionsGaray Treasures and Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated Poppy and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday