Friday, December 27, 2013

Before 2013 Ends, I Hope To...




Seasons greetings! I've enjoyed a wonderful past few days, celebrating holiday joy with my family.  To me, there's nothing better than that. Spending quality time with those I love feeds my soul immeasurably.


Betwix and between festivities, there are a few things I'd like to accomplish in the next week and a half... A few of those include:
  • reorganizing my closet
  • reading (or at least putting a good dent in the reading of) Debra Ollivier's What French Woman Know: About Love, Sex, and Other Matters of the Heart and Mind
  • getting a pedi
  • art journaling
  • planning for a 2014 bedroom redo
  • sending my book proposal to a publisher
  • practicing yoga at home
  • journal writing in front of the fireplace
  • finalizing January's budget


Wool Beret: Vintage (consigned)
Sunnies: Nine West via T.J. Maxx
Turtleneck: Target
Statement Necklace: Purchased from talented friend
Vest: Susan Bristol (vintage)
Belt: Tommy Hilfiger
Jeans: Bitten/Sarah Jessica Parker
Boots: Nine West
Handbag: Milly


What's on your agenda in the remaining days of 2013?  Would adore hearing about it!

Joy & peace, T.