Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Do You Double Leopard Print?


I have a rule of thumb--about style and life.  If it feels right, I go with it.


I have a name for this concept. I call it: "Wise Self Speaking." Me, going with my inner wisdom, might best be termed as "Wise Me Listening."


Sometimes, the call to wear double animal prints rings out loudly and clearly.  At other times, I'm happiest wearing one single statement piece (versus two).  To see a past post featuring double python print, click here. Wise Self always decides what's gonna work best.

Faux Fur Coat: Ann Taylor (consigned)
Faux Pink Pearls: Vintage via Etsy
Pink Mother of Pearl Bangle: Vintage via an antique shop in southern Ohio
Sunnies: Nine West via TJ Maxx
Turtleneck: TranquiliT
Cardishawl: TranquiliT
Silk Scarf: Oscar de la Renta (consigned)
Boots: Nine West
Belt: Chico's
Slacks: Chico's
Leather Gloves: Target


Do you double leopard (or other animal) prints?  Share with me your thoughts.  I'd love hearing them!

Joy and hugs, T.