Monday, December 30, 2013

Gifted Relaxation...




Santa (a.k.a. my dear loved ones) was especially good to me this year.  I received many precious treasures; including a couple of gift certificates for massages and another one for use at a local spa (think I'll use that one to indulge in both a facial and mani).


January promises to be a busy month--both personally and professionally. My plan is to schedule a bit of relaxed bliss for myself along the way--thanks to the thoughtfulness of my lovely family! Think I'll carve out time, today, for getting my appointments scheduled...


Another fab present I received was a gift card to Walgreen's.  I used it to buy six new bottles of Essie nail polish.  You see, my home manis are a part of my weekly relaxation, too.  This January, I'm excited to try out the lovely new shades of polish I bought.



Coat: J Crew
Beret: Urban Outfitters
Sunnies: Firmoo
Turtleneck: TranquiliT
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Nine West
Sweater: Ivy
Gloves: Target
Statement Necklace: Consigned


How are you planning to get your "relax" on in 2014? What did Santa bring you this year? Would love hearing about it!  BTW, I've linked, again this week, to the Two Birds' blog. Drop by and enjoy the post-holiday festivities with me!

Joy and peace, T.