Monday, December 23, 2013

Rest, Relaxation and Reflection...



Late last Friday afternoon marked my last day in the office until early January.  For many years now, I've enjoyed using vacation leave the last week of the year. For me, it's always been a time of rest, relaxation and reflection.


Oh yes--I'll continue to blog during my time off--as that's an activity that feeds my soul (smile). But, I also plan to read, journal, create vision boards, meditate, practice yoga, nap, and other practices that will nurture my spirit.


During my sacred time off, I'll also choose my 2014 mantra, establish the coming year's dreams and zero in on how I want my life to look one year from now.  It's my holiday gift to me.

Cashmere Sweater: No Brand (and 10+ years old)
Dress Styled as a Skirt: Jones New York (consigned)
Gloves: Target
Handbag: Milly
Boots: Nine West
Sunnies: Firmoo
Faux Fur Scarf: No Brand


What's your holiday gift to yourself? Would love hearing about it!

Check it out! I've linked (again) this week to Two Birds' blog along with others donning animalier prints and other pieces related to this week's inspiration photo.

Joy, peace and hugs, T.