These pics were taken earlier today. Mark and I had driven into town; taking a few minutes on our Sunday afternoon to mail a sweet care package to our youngest son, who is attending graduate school in Boston. Being so far away, he was unable to join us for a cherished family gathering we had, yesterday.
With Monday on the horizon, that got me to thinking... A care package was exactly what I needed, too (smile)...
So, here's the symbolic one I've assembled (for myself) to kick this new week off right:
- I'm setting aside time to mindfully give thanks for the many gifts life has given me.
- Holding nothing but positive thoughts, and countering negative one with beautiful memories of the weekend I've just savored.
- Finding ways to enjoy a good laugh (or six).
- Treating my body to a 30-minute workout.
- Gifting my soul with a long soak in a bubble bath.
- Gracing my encounters with the joy of being more fully present.
Anorak: Old Navy (similar)
Black Jeans: L.L. Bean Signature (another great option)
Heels: Michael Kors (on sale!)
Scarf: Handmade via Etsy Vendor
Handbag: Vera Bradley (this one is adorable)
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Nails: OPI Passion
What goodies will your symbolic care package contain? Would love to hear about them!
Joy & grace, T.
BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style (Sunday) and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday (Monday).