Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Style: Day to Eve (Eve)


This post is the second half of a two-part feature.  To see what I sported on the morning these pics were taken, click here.


Friday evenings, we generally head to our favorite restaurant for dinner.  It's a gastropub with great food and a rustic ambiance that I adore.


The temps only rose to the mid-70's that day; so, I sported the same sweater worn to breakfast out and around-town errands that day.  These cut offs (paired with my sweater) provided the perfect blend of summertime on a very moderate July night.  I also swapped out my sunnies, scarf, shoes, handbag and arm candy for the evening's dinner date.  The morning's nude-ish lipstick was replaced with a warmer shade for a spot of glamour, and the addition of this straw hat served as a festive topper for kicking off a holiday weekend.

Hat: Scala Studio (consigned; very similar here)
Sweater: Zara
Shorts: Chico's (cut offs)
Shoes: Franco Sarto (another adorable option)
Sunnies: c/o Firmoo
Handbag: Vera Bradley
Wooden Bangle: Vintage
Watch: Kate Spade (gifted)
Lips: Lancome Ambrette
Silk Scarf: Purchased at a boutique in southern Ohio


Joy + grace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style SessionsGaray Treasures and Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated Poppy and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday