Saturday, November 4, 2017

eShakti: Look as Good as You Feel, Feel as Good as You Look!



Recently eShakti invited me to participate in their "Look as Good as You Feel, Feel as Good as You Look!" campaign. What a pleasure it is to note this marks my fifth collaborative with them!!!  Check out my spring 2017 collaborative here.


I not only love the theme of this latest campaign, I adore their product and have for several years, now.  In fact, not only have I accepted courtesy products from them and featured those items here on my blog... I have actually purchased clothing pieces independent of these ventures (which says a lot!).  
  

My definition of looking good (and (in turn) feeling good) is multi-faceted.  Quality is key to me, and eShakti's products have always adhered to my high standards.  Likewise, I strongly value authentic expression. eShakti gets that as well--offering me the ability to customize any garment to reflect my own unique style.

 Dress:  Courtesy of eShakti
Blanket Scarf: Gifted
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Belt: Coach
Earrings: Gifted
Watch: Coach
Boots: Vintage (Kinney)
Handbag: Kate Spade
Hat: Charming Charlie


This particular dress was originally featured in a shorter overall and sleeve length and with embroidered embellishments on it.  Their website allowed me to adjust the length on both the sleeves and the dress itself--and, to also remove the embellishments.  The fit is always perfect, too, as I can even record my height when ordering (equates to a great fit every time!).


My own personal style is something I'd call, "Classic--with an edge."  That's why I selected this lovely shirtdress.  What a beautiful classic it is!  And, it's been personally styled with a big floppy hat and cowgirl boots--giving me that little bit of edginess (smile).  I've also switched out the lovely navy blue matching belt that accompanied this dress with an old fave of mine. The fit and customizations are exactly what I envisioned, and (of course) the quality is top-notch.


I truly believe when you feel good, it's reflected back outwardly. Likewise, when you look good, it translates into a matching feeling!  How would I sum up my latest eShakti experience? Yes, you guessed it... It's all GOOD (and then some!)!


Check out eShakti on FB, Pinterest and Instagram, too!