Monday, August 3, 2015

What I Wore: West Baden Springs and Nashville...


These photos were taken at the lovely West Baden Springs Hotel in Indiana--on the morning we departed from there.  We were headed off to breakfast out with my parents and a visit with Mark's father in my hometown of Washington, Indiana.


Post an old-fashioned country breakfast and visits with loved ones, we then set off for the artsy village of Nashville, Indiana.  It's a fabulous place to walk and shop (which we indeed did)...


While there, we happened upon a great microbrewery where we enjoyed dinner; before heading back to Bloomington for dessert, brews at another microbrewery and a final night's stay at the Indiana Memorial Union/Biddle Hotel. I think the heat index hit over 100 degrees (Fahrenheit) that day. Despite the heat, we had a blast!




The photos above are of the gorgeous lobby of the West Baden Springs Hotel.  Isn't is spectacular? If you'd like to check out my other posts related to our Indiana getaway, click here and here.


 Sunnies: Ray Ban
Tee: J.Crew
Skirt: Vintage Norma Kamali (Etsy)
Shoes: Ralph Lauren
Watch: Coach
Bracelet: Fossil
Pearl Pendant: Gifted
Handbag: Juicy Couture


Next post will be the last featuring my Indiana pics.  I'll muse over how much good a little break can do one's soul!

Joy & peace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style SessionsGaray Treasures and Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated Poppy, Color and Grace Fashion Link Up and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday