Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Love this Photo Bomb!



There's a lot of talk about "photo bombing" out there...


Seems like it's an issue that's rampant...


These pics were taken last Saturday morning post my breakfast date, downtown, with Mark.  We shot them at the local college campus.  Being in very close proximity to a few ponds, we should have realized photo bombing could be an issue...



Yes, these two sweet ducks were the culprits. And...I absolutely love the fact.  We laughed harder during this photo shoot than any other I can remember.  It was sheer bliss!

 Blouse: Lucky Brand (similar)
Lace Camisole: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Jeans: Loft
Leather Backpack: Anthropologie (another lovely option)
Wedge Sandals: Ralph Lauren
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: c/o Tidebuy
Sunnies: c/o Firmoo
Lips: Lancome Corset
Nails: Essie Find Me An Oasis


I sure wish I knew what these two were saying! They quacked endlessly.  In fact, we knew they were headed our way before they got to us (we could hear them coming our way). Maybe they were saying, "Hurry! It's a blog photo opportunity.  We don't want to miss out on this great exposure!" LOL!


Share with me your thoughts on hilarious photo bombings. I love to laugh!

Joy & peace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style SessionsGaray Treasures and Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated Poppy and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday