Thursday, November 21, 2013

Feeling Thankful...


Left to Right: My son Andrew, daughter-in-law Amanda,
hubs Mark and me...

A few weeks ago, Mark and I headed to Michigan for a Saturday meet-up with our son Andrew and daughter-in-law Amanda.  We enjoyed a history-laden visit at Greenfield Village, and I am thankful for every minute of it: the beautiful day, the fun we all had, the memories we created--but most of all--just spending quality time with those I love.  

A week from today, I'll savor time with my entire family as our youngest son will fly in from graduate school to join us for the Thanksgiving holiday.  Rich in anticipation, I am oh so thankful for that, too!   Below, are a few pics from our recent special day...













Share the spirit of gratitude!  Tell me what you are thankful for today!

Hugs, joy and gratitude, T.