Friday, November 8, 2013

Lesson Learned from Nature: Graceful Endurance



Amidst a busy yesterday, I came across the most glorious sight... Cold--despite the sweater, jacket, gloves and other assorted items of clothing I had thrown on--I paused in awe... There it was--standing bold and proud--despite chill temps in the lower 40's...a lovely purple iris.


So graceful--despite her age, and regardless of the adverse environment all around her.  Her proud stand in this world was merely a natural condition...


Still in a state of amazement, post snapping a few pics, I began to place my cell phone in my handbag.  That's when I caught a glimpse of these lovelies--only a few feet away... Yes, they are November roses!  They, as well, affirmed to me the possibilities graceful endurance can bring...

Joy, peace and hugs to you this gorgeous Friday! T.