Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Recent Artist's Date...


It's been a while since I've featured anything related to an artist's date here on the blog.  These sacred solo dates with myself, though, feed my soul, recharge my motivation muscles, and spur me on creatively (which is exactly what they are meant to do!).


Mark and I took a day out of our busy schedule on Monday, and headed a few hours south of where we live.  We enjoyed a good part of the day together, but also took a couple of hours to pursue what interested each of us, separately.


Me, I browsed antique shops and wrote from a sweet little coffee shop in a quaint little town.  Perhaps, tomorrow, I'll feature pics of what I saw and mindfully purchased on my little foray into bliss...  Today's photos are of what I wore (smile).



An artist's date doesn't have to be anything fancy or even involve leaving town.  You could simply take a walk in nature or journal at a neighborhood cafe while sipping tea.  There is no wrong way to experience these solo dates with yourself!

Jean Jacket:  American Eagle
Sweater: Sportables (vintage)
Jeans: Chico's
Boots: Nine West
Brooch: Vintage (consigned)
Sunnies: Betsey Johnson via TJ Maxx
Handbag: Marc Jacobs
Faux Fur Scarf: No Brand


Tell me about your last artist's date.  I would adore hearing about it!

Joy, peace and hugs, T.