Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mindful Shopping + Being...


As promised, I'm sharing, today, what I bought during Monday's luscious artist's date.  I'm proud to say that I spent very little money and walked away with several sweet treasures.  Yes, I practiced what I like to call, "mindful shopping."  Here goes...

Vintage bangle from an antique shop ($2)

Bath Bombs (Oh yes I did!)

Simply Vera Wang Beaded Beanie ($4--after sale price and use of Kohl's cash)

Leather belt from a thrift store ($2)

My mindfulness extended beyond shopping, though.  You see, on Monday, I truly strove to see beauty everywhere: walking the streets, browsing shops, sipping Christmas Cookie flavored java as I wrote in my journal and while simply being...  Below are a few of the enchanting sights I saw...














Joy, peace and a happy "Little Friday" to you! T.