Thursday, March 20, 2014

What I Like Best About Empties...



Lately, I've read a lot of blog posts focused on the subject of empties.  It's a topic that actually fascinates me.  I enjoy seeing what products others are using--as well as their opinions about them.


There's another thing that truly excites me about empties, though...  Can you guess what it is?


It's that an empty means I  get to recycle a box, bottle or plastic container.  You see, the older I get, the more I understand the connection between my quality of life and the wellness of our precious planet.  To me, Earth Day isn't just a day in April; it's every day.

Shawl: Anne Klein
Jeans: Laguna
Booties: Nine West
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff
Gloves: Isotoner (gifted and vintage)
Sunnies: Nine West
Men's Watch: Hana (Hubby's castaway)
Turtleneck: TranquiliT


Featured above is an empty of mine from this month.  It's Clinique's Butter Shine Lipstick in Pink-a-Boo--which I adored!  It provided my lips with lots of moisture, and had fab staying power, too.  Last week, I ventured out and bought a tube of Clinique's Different Lipstick in Glazed Berry (see it pictured below). I'm loving it as well--for the very same reasons.



Share your thoughts with me on empties, the planet, fashion or anything else that tickles your fancy!

Joy & peace, T.