Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Dreams for Fall's Last Days...



Outside my office window, snow adorns the neighborhood rooftops. Soon, this lovely fall will be nothing but a splendid memory. Before she departs, I've a few final things I'd like to do...


I want to walk the breathtaking campus of my beloved Alma Mater; afterwards, browsing the many unique shops in the town of my former residence, Bloomington, Indiana...


I envision an afternoon in my sweet flower gardens; clearing the beds for the winter season that will soon be upon us...


I dream of giving thanks while in the treasured embrace of my beautiful family. Every moment of this precious time, I want to mindfully savor...


When I take time to write out my dreams (big and small), I'm more likely to actualize them...

Leather Jacket: Vintage J Crew (Etsy)
Sweater: Banana Republic (thrifted)
Skirt: Old Navy (thrifted)
Tights: ?
Boots: Nine West
Handbag: Kate Spade
Faux Pearl Necklace: Vintage (Antique Shop)
Men's Watch: Pulsar (Gifted)
Sunnies: Firmoo


What are your dreams for the lovely season you are enjoying right now? Would love hearing them!

Joy and grace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style SessionsGaray Treasures Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me (link up) and Confident Twosday.