Sunday, November 2, 2014

On Recharging the Spirit...


How was your weekend?  Hopefully, it was fabulous!  Mark and I ventured a couple of hours away from home on Saturday to visit charming Gambier, Ohio; home of Kenyon College (From its appearance, it reminds me of a real-life Hogwarts School!).  While there, we dined out, browsed shops, grabbed a java at a local coffee house, and strolled (both the lovely town and campus).




Visiting beautiful, enchanting places always recharges me in oh-so-many ways. You see, I always emerge far more relaxed, inspired and ready to roll after a sojourn such as this.


A new month and new week are upon us.  What's on your agenda?  Amidst several workplace meetings and projects, I'm lunching with gal pals in the next few days.  This, too, reenergizes my spirit.




Thursday evening, I'm headed to the salon for a trim and highlights.  See why this feeds my soul by reading this past blog post. There's a countless number of things that recharge my spirit...  Today's post relays merely a few I've enjoyed (or will enjoy) this week.



 Faux Fur Vest: Handmade via Etsy Vendor
Turtleneck: TranquiliT
Cashmere Sweater: Vintage Michael Kors (Etsy)
Beanie: Urban Outfitters
Leggings: Chico's
Gloves: Vintage Coach (gifted)
Handbag: Vintage Coach 
Sunnies: Vera Bradley
Boots: Nine West


Tell me what's recharging your spirit this lovely new month!  I'd adore hearing about it!

Joy & peace, T.

BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style on Sunday and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday on Monday.