Thursday, November 6, 2014

Journaling Joy



Many of you may already know I'm an avid journal writer.  If you didn't already, the figurative cat's out of the bag (smile).


The act of journaling--in and of itself--is an important aspect of the practice.  Having the right journal, however, is as well.  I always choose one with a cover that "speaks" to me, has lined pages and fits comfortably in my hands (There's no specific science to this last element; it simply "feels" right!).


A few week's ago, while browsing a local shop, I came across a journal that I couldn't resist buying. I've tucked her away for future use.  Yes, that's her below.  What do you think?  She's perfect for me, right?




For added insights on journal writing, check out these past blog posts:


 Necklace: Boutique in Middlebury, VT
Velvet Jacket: Norton McNaughton (older)
Belt: No Brand (older)
Velvet Skirt: Notations (older)
Velour Scarf: Vintage (consigned)
Men's Diamond Watch: Elgin (yard sale snag!)
Top: Old Navy
Boots: Nine West
Handbag: Coach
Sunnies: Firmoo


Do you journal?  Would you like to begin a journaling practice?  Share your thoughts with me!

Joy and peace, T.

This post will be linked (Thursday) to:  Treasure Tromp  Let Your Light Shine  * Spotlight Weekly Over 50 Feeling 40 * Simply Just Lovely and on (Friday) to: Style Elixir *Rachel the Hat * Favorite Fashion Friday