Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Appreciating Beauty (Where I Haven't Always)



Have I ever mentioned I'm not a "winter person?" I'm pretty sure I have (smile).


When I look at the gorgeous winter scenery in these pics, however, it's hard not to pause and appreciate the natural beauty. Luscious, fluffy snow blanketing the ground, statuesque bare trees and those deep blue skies; what's not to savor?


In 2015, I'm striving to see a bit more beauty everywhere.  Rather than wish it away, I'm trying to appreciate each day in this season (even those that are icy and frigidly chilling!).

 Boucle Blazer: Investments (Dillard's)
Anchor Scarf: Old Navy
Sweater: Banana Republic (thrifted)
Skirt: Banana Republic (consigned)
Boots: Nine West
Handbag: Coach
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Tights: Simply Vera Wang
Leather Gloves: Vintage (Cactus Flower in Bloomington, IN)
Enamel & Rhinestone Ship Wheel Brooch: Vintage (Etsy)



Where are you seeing beauty as of late?  Would love hearing about it!

Joy, grace & peace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style Sessions, Garay Treasures and Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated Poppy and What Wives Wear.