Sunday, February 15, 2015

Polyvore-inspired Style in Action...



Hope your Valentine's Day weekend was a fab one! Mine indeed was. I'd hoped to take photos amongst the lovely WinterFest ice sculptures lining our beautiful downtown...


Mother Nature, however, sent us a mix of wet snow mixed with icy particles on Saturday morning. This truly didn't lend itself to photo taking--out in the elements. As a result, after our breakfast date (downtown), we found a covered locale at a local shopping plaza to snap a few shots.



The outfit I'm wearing was inspired by this past post.  In fact, the Polyvore board I created (inspiring this outfit) is featured directly below).

Afternoon at the WinterFest




I love creating Polyvore inspiration boards! They help me to creatively style pieces already hanging in my closet--as well as determine what future purchases might best compliment what I currently own.

Beanie: American Eagle Outfitters (gifted)
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Scarf: Local Boutique Purchase (Calico, Sage & Thyme)
Top: Nautica
Gray Jeans: Forever 21
Gray Suede Booties: G.C. Shoes (Boutique Purchase)
Watch: Kate Spade (gifted)
Handbag: Coach
Lipstick: NARS Afghan Red

Share with me your thoughts regarding my outfit, Polyvore, your weekend--whatever (smile).  Would love hearing from you!

Joy, hugs & peace, T.


BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style (Sunday) and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday (Monday).  This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style Sessions, Garay Treasures and Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated Poppy and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday