Ever silently give thanks? I do; often, when I'm driving to and from work. I'll think to myself, "I'm thankful for the blue skies, the fact that it's raining--not snowing, a touching email from a friend, the tasty breakfast I cooked for myself..."
There are some things I'm always thankful for: my beautiful family, my adopted pet tabby cat, my home, my health... Other things I randomly find I am thankful for... For example, this week, I am thankful for:
- spring's arrival (for real!)
- the emergence of the first blooming daffodil in my backyard flower garden
- reconnecting (via Facebook) with my grade school pen pal (after 40 years!)
- the gorgeous, gourmet meal my hubby cooked for me last Sunday evening
- the fact that I can see what's thought to be the second oldest tree in Ohio from the window in my office at work
- a second year of friendship with a dear friend from California
You wanna know the best part about giving thanks? Once you start, you can't stop counting the many things there are to be thankful for!
Maxi Dress (worn as a maxi skirt): TranquiliT
Scarf (worn as a belt): TranquiliT
Sunnies: Dollar Tree
Art Deco Pendant: Vintage via Etsy
Men's Watch: Pulsar (gifted)
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff
Wishing you a fab weekend! Joy & peace, T.