The word of the day (for me) is "shakti." According to Google, "shakti" is defined as "the female principle of divine energy, especially when personified as the supreme deity." Isn't that luscious (the female principle of divine energy)?
Recently, the folks at eShakti.com asked if I'd like to review one of their clothing items. After checking out their website, I simply couldn't resist the opportunity to do so. You see, their style is classically fresh; which is how I define the look I've claimed for myself.
eShakti.com is the only online women's fashion apparel company offering size 0-36W and custom-made clothing. When ordering, I plugged in both my size and height for this lovely frock. At 5' 4" tall, I often find that getting the correct garment length is my greatest wardrobe challenge; so, I am absolutely adoring this option!
I cannot rave highly enough about my experience with eShakti.com. This dress is not only gorgeous; it's well made, and arrived to me within a few short days of my ordering it.
eShakti.com is offering a 10% discount to readers of this blog (Coupon code: tpwes) through June 8, 2014. Please note these coupon terms:
- Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box. It is not case-sensitive.
- Code can be used any number of times until the validity period.
- It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
- This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.
- Not applicable on previous purchases.
Sunnies: Nine West
Heels: Nine West
Clutch: Vintage Avon
Bracelet: Vintage Monet
Gold Love Knot Earrings: Gifted
Cardigan: Ralph Lauren (gifted)
A lovely dress like this makes it easy for me to stand in my own divine female energy! It is a classic piece I'll (no doubt) have for many years to come. Plus, she has "summertime" written all over her (Don't you think?). My experience with eShakti.com exceeded my expectations; making me one happy woman!
Joy and peace, T.