Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Why I Try Not to Multitask...



In response to a question I got from a reader regarding a post I wrote last week, this post answers the question of why I try not to multitask. ..

My vision of a life well-lived is one where serenity reigns and living mindfully enables me to experience each moment in life as fully as possible.  With each passing year, I am more than glad to trade in frenetic  for slow, smooth and simple. It's one of the reasons I try not to multitask (if possible).


For past posts related to my quest to live more mindfully, click:



There's another reason I try not to multitask, though... Studies show it has a negative impact upon our mental capabilities.  Yikes!

Dress: I.N. Studio via Dillards
Cardigan: Ralph Lauren (gifted)
Scarf: Local Boutique Purchase (For Keeps)
Tights: Simply Vera Wang
Heels: Nine West
Handbag: Milly
Belt: Chaps via Kohl's
Sunnies: Firmoo


Do I multitask?  Sure, who doesn't?  Am I seeking to do less and less of it each day?  You betcha! 

Joy & peace, T.