Tuesday, January 6, 2015

See What's in My First Birchbox...



Another Christmas season has passed. During the holidays, I had the privilege of spending time with my beautiful family.  The only negative thing I have to say is that my time with them flew by much too quickly.


One of the gifts I received from my son, Andrew, and daughter-in-law, Amanda, was a Birchbox subscription. Thought it would be fun to share what was in my first gifted box (which arrived in the mail this past weekend)...


Not Soap Radio Joy Inducing Bubbles for Bath or Shower: I adore bath time and cannot wait to try these bubbles!  What a great way to brighten up a gloomy winter's day: a joy-inducing soak in a hot sudsy tub...


Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner: I haven't used eyeliner in years.  Recently, I've wanted to give it another go, though. This sentiment came about after reading several recent beauty blogs featuring great makeup tutorials for a special night out. A touch of eyeliner will give my eyes added emphasis when I want to do so.



Suki Exfoliating Foaming Cleanser: Not sure about you, but I adore skincare products. Using an exfoliating skin cleanser is akin to enjoying a spa treatment (at home) to me!



LAQA & Co. Lip Lube: The lip color I received was a fabulous shade of purple (Menatour).  I've wanted sport purple lips for some time now.  The photos below are of me donning this fab hue last Saturday night (and, although the weather disappointed me that evening, this great shade of lip color did not!).




Harvey Prince Perfume (Ageless): I love this citrusy scent! It's a bit of springtime in the dead of winter. Plus, I've never been one to associate myself with my age (at any age in my life); so, I'm loving the idea of agelessness.

What do you think of my first box of goodies?  What's your fave product that I've featured here?

Joy & peace, T.