Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Gift of Self-Grace



Hopefully this post finds you well-rested, relaxed and blissful! This evening, I'm practicing a spot of self-grace; funneling some of my "to do's" onto tomorrow's agenda, and taking added time to "recharge" a bit more (post an incredibly busy last week).


You see, this whole weekend has been an exercise in self-grace.  I've enjoyed quality time with Mark, read a book, and made a salon pedi a priority over household chores. And...I'm super-proud of my efforts (smile).




 Poncho: Ralph Lauren
Sweater: Jeanne Pierre (T.J. Maxx)
Jeans: J.Crew Factory
Boots: Nine West
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Handbag: Vera Bradley
Cashmere Gloves: Moschino (gifted)


Share with me your most recent gift of self-grace.  Would love hearing about it!

Joy & peace, T.

BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style (Sunday) and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday (Monday).  This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style Sessionsand Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated Poppy and What Wives Wear.