Sunday, March 29, 2015

Daring to Dream...


Through the years, visioning is something I've done quite effectively.  In the past, I've seen myself being called for various job offers, transcending work-related challenges and being the recipient of various educational and writing awards I've wanted.


Visioning has become somewhat of a "lost" art as of late, however. Truly, I've forgotten how effective the power of "dreaming it so" can be.  Certainly, just "getting in there and doing it" is a must, but visioning is an essential component for achievement, too. It's a two-step process (doing + envisioning it getting done).



My journal is a great starting point for visioning. It's there where I get a sense of what it is I'd like to envision for myself.  From that point, it's simply a matter of seeing (in my mind's eye) what I want to see as I work toward realizing my goals.

 Cashmere Sweater: No brand and older
Blouse: Nine & Co. (thrifted)
Black Jeans: L.L. Bean Signature
Heels: Rampage
Necklace: Simply Vera Wang via Kohl's
Sunnies: Nine West
Handbag: Kate Spade
Lipstick: NARS Red Lizard


Tell me... What great things are you envisioning for yourself? Would love hearing about them!

Joy & peace, T.

BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style (Sunday) and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday (Monday).