Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tickled Pink Woman Blog is Three Years Old!




On Monday, March 5, 2012, I launched this blog.  It's unimaginable that was three years ago! I can't even begin to express what beautiful occurrences have resulted because of this endeavor I've undertaken.  I get to share thoughts of what inspires me, pass along photos of my creative expression via style, and hone my craft (writing--which I adore).



Most treasured is the community that's formed here; alongside some of the rich friendships that have emerged.  This blog is an ever-present source of joy to me!



I thought it would be fun to share (today) a few older pics.  And, yes, these are all from warmer times (smile). Click on any of the dates under these pics, to see the past posts affiliated with them.

My sincerest gratitude to all of you who read this blog, share your spirit here and enrich my life through your fellowship!

Love & grace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style Sessions, Garay Treasures and Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated Poppy and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday