Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Weekend Day 2 Eve: Day



On Saturdays, Mark and I generally begin our day with a standing breakfast date, downtown.  Come evening-time, we'll head back downtown to enjoy dinner out at one of our lovely town's pubs, cafes or restaurants.


Normally, I don't change my attire between breakfast and dinner.  I do, however, switch out certain things I'm sporting; such as my accessories, outerwear (in cooler seasons), lip color and even my footwear. It's a wonderful alternative to totally changing what I'm wearing.


It was cold last Saturday; so, I began the day with layers, a wool coat and leather gloves.  Since I was donning mostly muted tones, I punched this look up a bit with a bright red lipstick.  My vintage cowgirl boots signaled the weekend's full-fledged arrival.

 Coat: J.Crew
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Gloves: Coach
Blouse: J.Crew (consigned)
Sweater: Jones New York
Jeans: J.Crew Factory
Handbag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Boots: Vintage Kinney (Vintage Vogue in Bloomington, IN)
Lipstick: NARS Red Lizard


Please let me know your thoughts about this ensemble.  I'd love to hear them! And, I'd love it if you'd visit me here on Thursday--to check out my quick and easy transition to the evening-time!

Joy & grace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style SessionsGaray Treasures and Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated Poppy and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday