Welcome! My name is Tina Bradley. I am tickled pink that you have joined me, today! My blog was designed to celebrate all things feminine, Zen and graceful--mirroring my quest to live life more pinkly, mindfully, elegantly and authentically.
After scads of reflection, I’ve crafted a sketch for what living tickled pink means to me. Perhaps some or all of it will speak to you as well.
My Sketch for Living “Tickled Pink”
- Live my life mindfully, elegantly & authentically.
- Always establish an intention before embarking on special endeavors (e.g. yoga class, solo moi dates, etc.).
- Affirm daily.
- Build community.
- Honor & trust my intuition.
- Let my creativity come out to play each day.
- No less than quarterly, engage in at least one personal growth activity (retreat, class, e-course, teleseminar, etc.).
- Meditate regularly.
- Read to feed the mind.
- Engage in at least one soul massage daily: light candles, enjoy bath soaks, savor walks in nature, write my journal, enjoy my own company, see beauty everywhere.
- Practice yoga.
- Consistently, put my best foot forward.
- In all things, seek quality over quantity.
Treat the time you spend here as a special date that you make with yourself. With that in mind: pick yourself a bouquet of flowers, light a scented candle, slather on the confidence cream, slip into your favorite little black dress…and, let’s get tickled pink!