One morning last week, I sat with journal and pen in hand. My whole purpose was to set my day up in a meaningful, beneficial way...
As my thoughts flowed freely onto the paper, I ended my journal writing session with one simple edict: Today, don grace.
Here are a few ways I did so (donned grace that day):
- saw beauty in the mundane
- gleefully sported a lovely thrifted dress
- smiled for no reason (because it made me feel good)
- sought out and engaged in laughter
- hugged a sad friend
- thought of reasons I was grateful as I drove home from work
- set intentions
- took actions mindfully
- imagined joyful possibilities
Dress: Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Sunnies: Betsey Johnson
Ceramic Watch: Anne Klein
Handbag: Michael Kors
Heels: Nine West
Joy and peace! T.