Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Moment of Gratitude: Lovely Summer...


Perhaps it's due to the extreme winter weather we had here in northwest Ohio (only a few months ago), but I truly cannot remember a more beautiful summer than the one we are having this year.  Every day seems like a "walk in a garden" sort of day--breezy, mild, gorgeous...


Even when it rains, it's lovely... Yup, amidst the wet stuff, I find myself grateful it's not snowing or icing.


Beautiful summers simply make me happy--all on their own.  When I actually take time to mindfully acknowledge what I'm thankful for...well, the joy just triples.

 Chambray Shirt: Fossil
Belted Skirt: White House Black Market (thrifted (had original price tag still on it))
Shoes: Anne Klein
Handbag: Michael Kors
Watch: Geneva
Enamel Bracelet: Kohl's
Sunnies: Dollar Tree
Glass Art Deco Beads: Vintage via Etsy


Share with me your thoughts of gratitude.  I'd truly enjoy hearing them!


Joy & peace !  T.

BTW, I'm linking this post (on Monday) to the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday blog post...