Sunday, July 13, 2014

What I Wore: Local Car Show



This past Saturday, our town hosted an event, downtown, entitled "Classics on Main Car Show."  As you may already know, I love supporting local businesses and events...


Following our standing Saturday morning breakfast date, Mark and I walked out of the restaurant and onto Main Street to enjoy the many great cars lining the street (for many blocks).  Savoring the awesome and varied collection, we decided to get a few pics, too (smile)...


The weather couldn't have been any more perfect that day.  Luckily for me, I was dressed (and ready) to walk in comfort.


Like the tied shirt?  This sweet idea came from the Two Birds' Blog's Inspiration Monday photo for this week.  (I'm linking up there on Monday, BTW. )


Our lovely, historic downtown hosts several great festivals during the year.  Most of them are art-themed (which I adore).  Yet, this event is scads of fun as well.


Share with me your thoughts on dressing comfortably for special events--as well as supporting local festivities and businesses.  Would relish hearing your musings!


 Shirt: Fossil
Shorts: Mossimo (older and formerly youngest son's)
Bracelet: Kohl's
Pendant: Gifted
Shoes: Zara
Hat: Old Navy
Sunnies: Firmoo
Handbag: Vera Bradley


Joy & peace! T.