Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Power of Focus...


I gotta admit... Focus doesn't come naturally to me--that is--without specific effort to do so...


That's where my journal comes into play... It helps me to discern where it is I most want to concentrate my efforts.


There's something else, though... Over time, I've learned to only focus on a couple of priorities at a time.




For someone with scads upon scads of ideas, honing down my priorities can truly be a challenge.  Nevertheless, time has taught me I'm most effective when I only select a couple of key areas where I want to expend my efforts (versus trying to implement many goals at once).

 Top: Talbot's (thrifted)
Jeans: DKNY
Scarf: Handmade via an Etsy Vendor
Handbag: Vera Bradley
Sunnies: Dollar Tree
Shoes: Charming Charlie
Bracelet: Vintage and Consigned
Watch: Geneva
Pendant: Bought at a Jewelry Party


What helps you gain focus?  What are your secrets for attaining focus?  Would love to hear!

Joy & peace, T.