Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Luxury via an Elabore Silk Stole and Evening Stroll...



Recently, the folks at Elabore asked if I'd like to feature one of their glam silk stoles on my blog.  Doing a bit a research, beforehand, here's what I learned about Elabore: Established in 1974, Elabore is an utterly appealing luxury brand of sophisticated and well-groomed shawls, foulards and scarves for every generation.



A lover of all things extravagant, I quickly accepted their offer. So glad I did, too!



This lovely silk stole (featured in today's blog post) is part of Elabore's upcoming December 2014 collection. Softly silky, high quality, and so easy to style, it's a luxurious accessory I will cherish for years to come.


My sweet Elabore stole is elegant and worthy enough to wear to a special dinner date out with Mark and an early evening stroll afterwards. And...yes, that is exactly what I enjoyed--post the taking of these pics (smile).  Luxurious, yes?


Elaborestore.com offers free shipping.  This, no doubt, is something I adore, too.


 Silk Stole: c/o Elaborestore.com
Hat: Nine West
Maxi Dress: TranquiliT
Armwarmers: TranquiliT
Handbag: Tommy Hilfiger
Heels: Nine West
Sunnies: Betsey Johnson


Joy and peace, T.