Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Beautiful Thoughts...


Last week, while attending an evening yoga class, I heard something truly inspiring...


While we (the students in her class) were crescent posed (arms outreached), our yoga instructor asked us to imagine ourselves casting away all the day's less-than-desired events.  It's a beautiful thought, yes?


Here are a few more beauteous thoughts (These are courtesy of my recent Twitter postings):
  • Intentions set=universe summoned.
  • Forgive and see what joy you get back.
  • Inner whisperings=innate wisdom.



Top: L.L. Bean
Maxi Dress (worn as skirt): Liz Claiborne (thrifted)
Scarf: Local Boutique
Shoes: Candies
Handbag: Juicy Couture
Bangle Bracelet: MNG by Mango
Men's Watch: Pulsar (gifted)
Sunnies: Firmoo


Speaking of Twitter, I'd love to have you follow me there!  As on GFC, I follow back, BTW.  My twitter handle is@TickledPinkTina.  You can access my Twitter page here.

Share with me your beautiful thoughts. I'd love hearing them!

Joy & peace. T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style Sessions  and Confident Twosday.

On Wednesday, linking to: What I wore: The Pleated Poppy.