Sunday, August 31, 2014

In Style and Life: Less is More...



By the time this post is published, I'll have just arrived back from a week-long (and much needed) vacation in New England (will feature vacay photos in coming posts).


Today's brevity (in words) celebrates the fact that less can be more. That's right--sometimes, the less said the better.


The simpler the style--the more elegant.  Either way, the use of less can certainly make the strongest statement--all by itself.


My next two weekends are pretty action packed... Plus, I'm fresh back from a wonderful, yet adventuresome holiday away...


With that in mind, I'm planning on taking it slow and easy this Labor Day weekend.  It all supports my assertion: less is more.


 Scarf: Thrifted
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: DKNY
Shoes: Charming Charlie
Handbag: Vintage Dooney & Bourke (antique shop)
Sunnies: Firmoo
Men's Diamond Watch: Yard Sale Score
Bakelite Bangle: Vintage (antique shop)
Tri-colored Bangle: MNG by Mango


What is on your agenda this weekend?  Would love hearing about it!

Joy & peace, T.

BTW, I'm linking this post on Monday to the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday...